First Line Support Engineer Consultancy
Exert is looking for a responsible First Line Support Engineer for consultancy work. As First Line Support Engineer, you will be working in a team on incoming incidents and you will be the key person for dealing with first line and on-site problems.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, your duties would include:
- Mix of first line and on-site (software- and hardware-related) work; Differing tasks that mean no shortage of variety;
- You will be in the front line of daily service, dealing with incoming tickets;
- You are the key woman or man for the installation of systems in the IT environment and ensuring these are operational;
- Keeping documentation, instructions, procedures and knowledge up to date is a way of life for you.
Your skill set
- You have an IT-related educational qualification or initial work experience;
- Results-oriented, no-nonsense approach;
- Passionate about IT environments;
- Ambition to develop further;
- Thorough technical IT knowledge of hardware, Windows and Office365;
- You speak Dutch and English;
- Communicative, sociable and customer-focused.
What we can offer you
- As mentor, we will support your career and develop it with you.
- Clear communication, open business culture and passion!
- We will help to boost your talent through a personal training plan with advantageous certifications.
- You will be part of a fun team of committed colleagues where it's not all work and no play.
- Interesting projects that never cease to challenge.
If you apply, what then?
- We will study your CV and get back to you within a week.
- We may then invite you in for a personal discussion.
- Together, we can examine the opportunities!
Please complete the form below, and don't forget to upload your CV as well.
For more information, please get in touch with our recruitment manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 014/14.02.56