Network Engineer Consultancy
For consultancy work, Exert is looking for a driven Network Engineer to be responsible for managing the central servers, the internal business network and the external connections and play their part in maintaining the operation, availability, security and support of the network infrastructure.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, your duties would include:
- Selecting new hardware and software with the aim of continuously renewing and further developing the server and network infrastructure;
- Staying abreast of the market evolution of servers and networking equipment;
- Preparing product comparisons attuned to business requirements;
- Installing and customising networking equipment, servers, operating systems and system software that meet business requirements;
- Unpacking, installing, setting up and mounting network switches;
- Daily monitoring of the operation of servers and business network using the available tools;
- Proactive replacement of outdated networking equipment;
- Maintaining the security of the central servers, the internal business network and the external connections in order to pre-empt negative external influences;
- Tracking logins generated from firewalls;
- Installing and monitoring anti-virus software;
- Resolving server- and network-related issues in order to restore the functionality of the central servers and the network;
- Analysing and resolving disrupted network traffic;
- Formulating proposals for optimisation to keep the server park and business network compliant not only with current requirements but also with future ones;
- Tuning internal control procedures; Mapping market evolutions.
Your skill set
- At least 1 year's experience in a similar position;
- NL and ENG (basic knowledge of French);
- Experience with server and storage virtualisation;
- Wired and wireless networking experience;
- Endpoint, network and e-mail security knowledge;
- Experience of system and networking monitoring;
- Commitment to quality and optimal, customer-focused service;
- Able to work independently in an accurate and systematic way;
- Driven and stress-tolerant.
What we can offer you
- As mentor, we will support your career and develop it with you.
- Clear communication, open business culture and passion!
- We will help to boost your talent through a personal training plan with advantageous certifications.
- You will be part of a fun team of committed colleagues where it's not all work and no play.
- Interesting projects that never cease to challenge.
If you apply, what then?
- We will study your CV and get back to you within a week.
- We may then invite you in for a personal discussion.
- Together, we can examine the opportunities!
Please complete the form below, and don't forget to upload your CV as well.
For more information, please get in touch with our recruitment manager at: email@example.com or on 014/14.02.56