Support Engineer Consultancy
Exert is looking for an enthusiastic Support Engineer for consultancy work. As Support Engineer, you will be providing support at the front line by resolving complex tickets.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, your duties would include:
- Being responsible for the daily management of the IT environment;
- Looking after all support issues;
- Installing systems in the IT environment and ensuring they are operational;
- Examining the client's IT environment from a proactive and critical perspective and coming up with improvement proposals at the appropriate time;
- Documenting is a way of life for you.
Your skill set
- You have an IT-related educational qualification;
- You have 2 or more years of relevant work experience;
- You are independent;
- You have excellent administrative skills;
- You are able to contribute your thinking proactively to that of the organisation;
- You speak Dutch and English.
What we can offer you
- As mentor, we will support your career and develop it with you.
- Clear communication, open business culture and passion!
- We will help to boost your talent through a personal training plan with advantageous certifications.
- You will be part of a fun team of committed colleagues where it's not all work and no play.
- Interesting projects that never cease to challenge.
If you apply, what then?
- We will study your CV and get back to you within a week.
- We may then invite you in for a personal discussion.
- Together, we can examine the opportunities!
Please complete the form below, and don't forget to upload your CV as well.
For more information, please get in touch with our recruitment manager at: email@example.com or on 014/14.02.56