System Engineer Consultancy
Exert is looking for a System Engineer for consultancy work. As System Engineer, you are the support person for customers' business processes and you are responsible for ensuring the systems keep working in an optimal way.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, your duties would include:
- 3rdline support for complex issues;
- Being responsible for the daily management of the client's IT environment;
- Examining the client's IT environment from a proactive and critical perspective and coming up with improvement proposals at the appropriate time;
- Being responsible for drafting procedures and processes;
- You will be given the freedom to initiate and manage projects.
- Experience with Azure, Windows (server/workplace) and Linux;
- Monitoring knowledge;
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must;
- Results-oriented, no-nonsense approach;
- Independent and proactive;
- Experience in large environments is a plus;
- Passionate about IT environments;
- Communicative, sociable and customer-focused.
What we can offer you
- As mentor, we will support your career and develop it with you.
- Clear communication, open business culture and passion!
- We will help to boost your talent through a personal training plan with advantageous certifications.
- You will be part of a fun team of committed colleagues where it's not all work and no play.
- Interesting projects that never cease to challenge.
If you apply, what then?
- We will study your CV and get back to you within a week.
- We may then invite you in for a personal discussion.
- Together, we can examine the opportunities!
Please complete the form below, and don't forget to upload your CV as well.
For more information, please get in touch with our recruitment manager at: email@example.com or on 014/14.02.56